My sister is amazing Smile

Behind the scenes, 21 Layers!

We're celebrating early because she leaves for school before my birthday Sad
Oh wow, that's amazing! When is your birthday, so that we may appropriately serenade you with a topic?
Next Sunday Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
Next Sunday Smile
Nifty, many happy returns in advance! That cake looks super-delicious; I wish I had a slice. Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hey, look! Someone got a hair cut!
Thomas doesn't look like he's enthusiastic enough in that first photo.

So, this is like 10$ worth of photos right here, correct?
Photographypricesaresuchascam.

More like $40-$50ish. Tourist inflation on top of photography prices.

also the kerminator

Epic x10 on all counts. And yes, that's my room.
KermMartian wrote:
Epic x10 on all counts. And yes, that's my room.

See also:
That picture is so amazing that it might even end up on the frontpage of Cemetech eventually. Smile Definitely at least on the Cemetech Facebook page.
KermMartian wrote:
That picture is so amazing that it might even end up on the frontpage of Cemetech eventually. Smile Definitely at least on the Cemetech Facebook page.

Master Elf vs Darth Kerm?
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Master Elf vs Darth Kerm?
Aww, why do I get to be the bad guy? Also, does that make Courtney Yoda or something? Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Aww, why do I get to be the bad guy? Also, does that make Courtney Yoda or something? Very Happy

Poor choice of garb and LCD glow-color Razz And we'll have to see what she has to say about being Yoda.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Poor choice of garb and LCD glow-color Razz And we'll have to see what she has to say about being Yoda.
If she objects, she could be Leia instead, although if you're Luke, that has bothersome incestual implications.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

If she objects, she could be Leia instead, although if you're Luke, that has bothersome incestual implications.

Mara Jade would be fine with me Smile But I don't think Luke was an elf Razz
Sure, that works re: that character, about whom, by the way, I had not previously heard. Also, LOTR/Star Wars crossover gogogo?
KermMartian wrote:
Sure, that works re: that character, about whom, by the way, I had not previously heard. Also, LOTR/Star Wars crossover gogogo?

Your life has been sadly lacking in Expanded Universe. In terms of in-universe chronology, the era spanning Truce at Bakura/most of the X-Wing novels through Roger MacBride Allen's Corellian trilogy are pretty good (4-19 ABY). As far as date of publication goes, pretty much anything pre-New Jedi Order is good.
Your room looks like it has rats. A really large one. With doofy hair.
Just to remind everyone that Kerm loves the Mac. =D
elfprince13 wrote:
Things taken out of context FTL. Sad

allynfolksjr wrote:
Your room looks like it has rats. A really large one. With doofy hair.
Obviously.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Things taken out of context FTL. Sad

't will haunt you forever.
Argh, the sentiment was "woot for Mac users getting to use gCn". Razz Bah. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 84 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours