So based on Swivel's idea, I wrote a pretty simple Celtic3 based program that swaps your Menu( with a graphscreen version.

Based on the amount of content, it decides to lay your Menu out either horizontally or vertically, though you can change this manually.

Look at the ReadMe for more details.

Get it here http://ow.ly/1ZL1u
Wow! that's pretty epic! hmm, now if only someone where to make a app that intercepts menu() commands and does this so you can keep your code small.
Very cute, rthprog. Smile As I said in a twitter message at you, I hope this is planned to have some applicability to my Doors CS conundrums? Very Happy
Thanks guys!

KermMartian wrote:
I hope this is planned to have some applicability to my Doors CS conundrums? Very Happy
Unfortunately, not really; without knowing assembly, there's not a whole lot I _can_ do, is there(?) I just wanted to see if something like this would be viable in hybrid TIB.

Btw, I would love to see DCS offer Basic programmers the ability to copy the homescreen to the graphscreen like ZSCR Smile
I see no reason why that wouldn't be something to add, can you keep reminding me? I'll want to draw up a spec of all the things I want DCS BASIC programs to do before beginning coding. I was thinking that at least this gives me some idea of things that BASIC programmers might be interested in doing with DCS GUI-type things.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours