Congrats, comic! Thanks for the photos, and I see it's still only 6am for you now. Smile I hope that there was some kind of employee discount figured into that. Smile
10% plus 5% for using my Target Debit Card. Sadly, my Target Card was declined (for an odd reason) so I had to sacrifice 15% off and use my standard debit.

I'm going to go back and try my hand at it again with my receipt. I can really use that 15% off Very Happy
comicIDIOT wrote:
10% plus 5% for using my Target Debit Card. Sadly, my Target Card was declined (for an odd reason) so I had to sacrifice 15% off and use my standard debit.

I'm going to go back and try my hand at it again with my receipt. I can really use that 15% off Very Happy
I hope you succeed, considering that that's an extra $45 that you didn't save. Smile
I also bought more: Wall Mount and book case. So, it's closer to 60 or 70 P:
comicIDIOT wrote:
I also bought more: Wall Mount and book case. So, it's closer to 60 or 70 P:
A wall mount for the TV? How much did that set you back? Over the years I've toyed with the idea of getting nice swivelly VESA mounts for my monitors, but I've never gotten up the conviction to drop the cash for them, since they're quite pricey.
*bump* An hour's worth of sketching:

Most of that drawing is very well executed, but certain portions of Chrystina's facial region could stand to be narrowed.
elfprince13 wrote:
Most of that drawing is very well executed, but certain portions of Chrystina's facial region could stand to be narrowed.
I'm sure you're right; i am horrible at getting facial proportions right. I can generally succeed in making things that are recognizable faces, but for some reason, the way my brain is wired makes it very hard for me to visualize individuals' faces and especially to replicate their likenesses.
I don't know if you've tried this, but I would find it to be much easier if you align both your source picture and your sketch so that her face is along the vertical axis, rather than askew.
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't know if you've tried this, but I would find it to be much easier if you align both your source picture and your sketch so that her face is along the vertical axis, rather than askew.
An excellent idea! I will definitely give that a try for my next sketch.
elfprince13 wrote:
A set of elf pillows for the elf prince! Very nice.
I hate to take the attention off of elfprice here, but:

Oh comic, you guys are such crazy kids. Very Happy Looks like you're having a good time, though. Smile To pull off the elusive triple-topic-steal, here's a slightly modified version that I think is more flattering. I believe I had the curve of her jaw wrong:

KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
A set of elf pillows for the elf prince! Very nice.

hehe, you got it.

Comic: the bikini is not your style.

Kerm: Definitely an improvement. It also might help to soften the lines around her smile.
Good point, I always get too carried away with the lines. Smile And I heartily agree that a two-piece is not in comic's best interests. Laughing
Topic steal again, I have found proof that Nikky is indeed a troll:

Or maybe he just really enjoys fishing...
I think it's more likely that Nikky, Seattle resident that he is, is merely an avid fisherman, and "likes" that page in order to show his support for his noble occupation.
Here is a good one, a tinychat room.

From top left, Daniel, me, Kenny D., Eleanor, and Alexis.
Somewhat related to Kenny D.'s Name up there, I found this at work, had to buy it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 82 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours