Nice! Smile
Where do you work?
He works at Target; note the shirt in the photo. Smile Alex, great job being Fast, Fun, and Friendly! Very Happy
Seen at the Greenmarket yesterday; screamed OH EXPLOITABLE to me, so I had to snap a pic.

Niiice. Quite classic. Not sure what's disabling that silver auto from being loaded off and onto a new tow-truck but it's always a fun - albeit rare - sight watching a Tow truck get a tow; this has the added bonus of the towed truck towing something else.
Indeed. Plus perfectly exploitable for a Yo Dawg meme. Very Happy
I once saw a tow-truck towing a tow-truck which was also towing a tow-truck which was towing a car. o.o Surprised
souvik1997 wrote:
I once saw a tow-truck towing a tow-truck which was also towing a tow-truck which was towing a car. o.o Surprised
Oh wow, that's pretty amazing. Very Happy

Fish go *pook pook*
AHHHH RUN AWAY.

I mean. Hello.
This is the face I got in return from my cat:

That face says, "I find you mildly amusing, human. Now feed me."
Haha, or she's plotting to kill me because I imitated a meal she much desires. Nonetheless, I found it highly beneficial to have both a forward and rear facing camera in this situation. P:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Haha, or she's plotting to kill me by imitating a meal she much desires. Nonetheless, I found it highly beneficial to have both a forward and rear facing camera in this situation. P:
Oooh, then you took both photos simultaneously? Interesting. I also didn't fail to notice the veiled "iDevices r kool yo" in the middle of that post. Wink
Naw, one after the other.

Also, there are Android enabled phones out there with dual cameras, just saying Wink With much better forward facing camera resolution as well.
They should add a second screen on the back so you can FaceTime chat with people who are right in front of you! Or, to be less sarcastic, hold a three-person video conference call with only two devices.
Some pictures from our trip!
Here's some ice from the dock.

And caterpillar Kerm!
holy red sleeping bag. Nice pics Merth Smile

wait, the second photo was at elfprince's or your house? O-o
My house.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 86 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours