so little bit less then a day left? Very Happy
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
so little bit less then a day left? Very Happy
Exactly! I'm very excited about this; I appreciate the help that people like Yeong, Qazz, and Sorunome are providing me by helping to bug-test Sandpaper. I'm hoping to at least have a tiny little demo of ticalc.org file listing by the time the deadline rolls around, just for fun.
Only 9 hours remaining Smile
contra-sh wrote:
Only 9 hours remaining Smile
Woo! How many completed entries so far? Also, may I ask who the final judges for each category are, and how the categories (BASIC, ASM, Hybrid? Games, Utilities?) are getting judged?
I 'm trying to count the number of submitted entries...
The judges, we haven't the team, only 2 or 3 judges by categories for the moment.

I will tell you asap.

edit : at least 26 submitted entries...
That's an extremely impressive turnout for a contest, contra! I can only hope that I manage to pull in half of that for Cemetech Contest 8. Smile That reminds me that I still want to do a little bit of debug testing before the deadline, just to make sure I can maximize my score. It would be pretty neat to get an Nspire CX CAS to play with Lua on, even if I am not fond of TI's attitude with the calculator. Smile
Your project (if it works fine) will be hard to beat...

There's currently 33 projects submitted.
We are waiting for 5 close to finish project that are not submitted.
8 project will never be submitted.
I am submitting in a few minutes! I have till 4 my time I believe. It is 1 now. I will have it in in 2 hours. If not sooner.
That's correct, three hours to go at this point. Smile I'm furiously working on work work rather than my contest entry, so I hope it's not too buggy. Contra-sh, you flatter me; from what I've seen all of the project entries are very impressive.
One or more tips :
-Do not try to check "final archive" when you upload. (bug)
Just upload it Smile

- If you can't upload it, just upload it on another website (cemetech should be fine) and post the link on the webpage. You can email me or deeph to send your project too.

You will not have any problem with this Smile

Deadline is postponed to tomorow 6 am (so you have 6 hours and and 49 mins when I look my clock).

Good luck.
See you tomorow to talk about judging part. We are still looking for judges if you want to be judge.
Remind you can judge even if you enter the contest. The only thing is to judge another category than which one you're entering.
Is dropbox for a secondary site ok to upload programs?
Yes ok no problem.

edit : How do you do to have "zcontest participant" banner in your signature ?
Sweet. I will use cemetech and Dropbox then. Just finished some last minute tweaks.
Are you really sure it will work this time?
I am sure. I tested it over and over. My MPACK LIst had problems when exporting from Tokens IDE or Source Coder not sure why. I will look into that later. I Rebuilt in on calc and used that executable with wabbit and it works. So Should work fine.
ok perfect, so no need I test it before you send it Smile
I will have a couple people here test it if I can. I am thoroughly testing it also. to make sure everything works. I had to remake some tokens because Source Coder make R^2 with the 2 as superscript as the R2 of a statistics token which is not R squared. So hopefully few bugs are left to find.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Sweet. I will use cemetech and Dropbox then. Just finished some last minute tweaks.
Out of curiosity, why can you not upload your zip file to the zContest website?
I dont know yet if I can upload to the zContest site. I just have Cemetech and Dropbox as backups as always. Dropbox because that is my personal Archive number 1. Number 2 is backed up in 3 places. haha.
I think he could upload it, nobody has report the real impossibility of uploading a project. Only some trouble with the "final archive" checkbox...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours