There's 38 projects submitted.

ASM : 7 projects (grammer2, legends, monopoly, oilcap, volts, plet, sandpaper)
Hybrid : 17
Basic : 14
Very impressive indeed! May I ask what the breakdown between games and utilities is, or are you not counting that?
He's not counting it.
Wow 38 projects Shock
Yes this is probably one of the biggest contest ever Smile

Thank you for all the interest about zcontest and good luck to all the participants.

About asm :
utility : gammer 2, plet, sandpaper (3)
game : monopoly, legends, oilcap, volts (4)

hydbrid :
utilities : graphkey , museinc (2)
games : the others (14)

basic:
utilities : calcul etape par etape, menu, timsn, five pack of math, zutils (5)
games : absolute madness, calc tron, chasse, hellrift, mario, midnight, pendu, physic jump, rfv, worms land (10)
so... when is the exact deadline? Shock
For me it was this morning, but deeph extended it to this evening because of trouble with ftp access. Sad

Ok. I'm trying to do the team for graduating the projects...

Currently here's the team :
basic :
- yeongJIN_COOL (en)
- Le solutionneur (fr)
- parser padawan (en)
- epic7 (en)

hybrid :
- Contra (me) (fr)
- aetios (en)
- noelthebest (fr)
- We need at least 1 persons (at least 1 english people)

asm:
- mdr1 (fr)
- aetios (en)
- deep thought (en)
- epic 7 (en)
- ryzum (??)

Who want to judge?

edit : if someone don't want I judge because I'm in the staff , just say it and I offer my place to someone else Smile
If I had more free time I would totally offer to judge. I theoretically could judge BASIC, but you already have a lot of judges there, or hybrid, but that's a huge category. Sad To be honest, I was a little uncomfortable at first that you were both judging and entering, but since that is within the rules, I have no problem with it now. Smile I hope you find some willing people here on Cemetech, though! There certainly are enough people who occasionally complain that they're "so bored"...

Also, do you mean that the deadline got extended again? I know that zeldaking didn't realize the time zones difference, and thus didn't get his entry in until 6:08am UTC+1 today.
I would love to give my place if possible in fact. I prefer do not judge Smile
(for the reason you give).

Deeph extended a little bit the deadline. Yes. But we already have all the project. The projects not submitted are just abandoned Smile
You need to add me on the hybrid and asm list.
See the zcontest website. I have done an archive with all project.
And the judge list (just need one or 2 more judges).

You can already judge !
contra-sh wrote:
See the zcontest website. I have done an archive with all project.
And the judge list (just need one or 2 more judges).

You can already judge !
Err, who can already judge, the judges? Very Happy I think I'll have to grab it later and check it out anyway, though; sounds like a fun thing to browse through. For those of you too lazy to find the first post of this thread, the link to the zContest website:

http://tiforge.info/zcontest3/
I just want to add something : small update could be done on the archive (adding leafiness0 project and some other stuff).

Thanks KermMartian Smile
contra-sh wrote:
I just want to add something : small update could be done on the archive (adding leafiness0 project and some other stuff).

Thanks KermMartian Smile
Sounds good, thanks for letting us know. Not to start any drama, but to be honest I'm slightly concerned about the judges list. Hopefully my concerns are unfounded; I'll wait for there to be something to actually be concerned about before making a fuss. Wink All the best of luck to all of the contestants, and to the judges who now have an arduous task ahead of them!
Quote:
Not to start any drama, but to be honest I'm slightly concerned about the judges list. Hopefully my concerns are unfounded; I'll wait for there to be something to actually be concerned about before making a fuss.

???????
I think Kerm means that the judges chosen for the contest seem to all be from other sites other than Cemetech, so there may be some bias against contest entries from Cemetech. It doesn't seem too likely that that will happen, in my opinion.
contra-sh wrote:

Thanks KermMartian :)

You mean graviter is up? DOWNLOAD!
/first thought
Yay, graviter is back!
Humm, it's actually not :(
souvik1997 wrote:
I think Kerm means that the judges chosen for the contest seem to all be from other sites other than Cemetech, so there may be some bias against contest entries from Cemetech. It doesn't seem too likely that that will happen, in my opinion.
Aye, there have been in the past problems with that sort of thing (no offense to anyone; fault lay on both sides of the table, to be sure), but as Souvik says, I don't think there will be any problems this time. Smile
Yes no worry for that.
And deeph and myself are here to keep the control if there's some curious grades.

New archive with graviter.Some correction (spaceship_games is not a basic entry).
contra-sh wrote:
Yes no worry for that.
And deeph and myself are here to keep the control if there's some curious grades.

New archive with graviter.Some correction (spaceship_games is not a basic entry).
Glad to hear the archive is rapidly getting updates. And yes, you and deeph seem to have the contest under good control!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours