See here : http://tiforge.info/zcontest3/?a=projet&id=49&l=en

And grammer 2 is not grammer... Zeda said it will become a kind of shell (but always including the interpreter)
Oh Cool. Sounds fun..
I already posted about 3 projects
how many projects can I post?
Normally up to 3... Sad

But I will ask deeph if there's really a reason for this (stupid?!) limitation.

Do you have another idea/project?
I was just curious.
Ah ok Wink

But you've already prooved that you're very prolific Smile
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
I already posted about 3 projects
how many projects can I post?
All previously incomplete projects? Very nice.
Those 3 are:
Grammer run (FINISHED)
museinc
Silence 2
contra-sh wrote:
Now, we have a strong challenger in the asm section... Wink

edit: grammer 2 ... Evil or Very Mad
Grammar 2 is the challenger, or the language that the challenger is written in? Smile Because Grammar is more like hybrid BASIC than ASM imho.
The grammer apparently itself is in admitted competition.
Grammer programs are in exBasic section (e.g.. grammer run)
The tool grammer 2 itself...

In fact all projects which are not asm or basic... Are judged in extended basic category Smile
It could be a problem if someone decide to participate with a C program but nobody have done it for the moment Smile

So programs made in bbc basic, axe parser, grammer, fast rpl, or using xlib or something else... are extended basic.
A basic program wich use a little asm (maybe hexcode is a better word) in a basic program is in category basic.
--> If it uses a lot of asm, it's extended basic.
Up !

Now there's more than 28 programs !!

Deadline is december the first...

It's time to work on yoru projects !! Very Happy
I believe mine is finished for now. Probably till I learn more calculus. Thanks Contra
Quote:
Thanks Contra

For what?

Thank you too Razz
Thank you for having this competition. Even if I don't win the competition I win because I learned _so_ much from rewriting this program and writing in a way where a professional would be impressed. I still have a long way to go but I am learning one step at a time.
Yes we (you and me) will maybe not win the prizes but a lot of people were giving feedback, piece of advice. That's pretty cool.

This was the most important gaol of this contest, learning, sharing knowledge, getting feedback etc...
And there's lot of incredible programs in the contest. (sandpaper, grammer2, graviter, midnight, absolute madness, and a lot of others that are completely crazy)
I know. I am entering the Cemetech programming contest. So far I think the theme is a game. I am considering remaking pacman because even thought it has been done, I can learn a lot from it.
contra-sh wrote:
Up !

Now there's more than 28 programs !!

Deadline is december the first...

It's time to work on yoru projects !! Very Happy
(We generally use the term *bump* rather than *up*, if I understand what you're saying correctly Wink )

Sandpaper is churning along somewhat better than I had anticipated; have you taken a look at recent updates to its topic here lately? I'm also considering submitting an old pure BASIC program/game of mine that I never completed but was surprisingly close to being viable.
My progress so far is 1.9/3 Very Happy
I think I can submit MuseInc within 2 days XD
Contra-sh, out of the 28 programs that have been entered, how many completed programs have been submitted so far? One of the unfortunate patterns that we have seen in our contests is that while a lot of programmers say they are going to enter, school, work, and time prevents many of them from completing their entries.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours