» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deep Thought wrote:
Yeah, that's what convinced me. But the leg shape, the hips, of course the color and complexion, and even the model's facial expression? That's a bit extreme.
Even the hand is different. That alone, makes me think it's a separate photo.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Even the hand is different. That alone, makes me think it's a separate photo.
It could easily be a photocollage with the hand attached from a different image. Smile Look at the hair near the center of each image; it's draped exactly the same with the strands in the same place.
Yeah, it would be even more amazing if they managed to get each individual curl in the same place as in the other picture.

Or maybe they 'shopped a couple of images together? I doubt it though. I can see the power of the Shop.
As I said, it could indeed be a photocollage made from several photos merged together. Smile
I got bored, and wanted to test out my tablet in Ubuntu now that I finally got it to work Smile Here is the link for the picture I used to make it: http://www.renderat.com/renders/AzusaRender.png
AzusaSig
Comments? Suggestions?
I doNt think you attached a photo.

C6m isn't showing one, but in the other posts there are photos where applicable.
He linked it. Smile Tanner, it seems that you use your tablet to do the tracing around the figure in the original? I often use my tablet for that purpose; it's very handy that way. Smile
Shouldn't let my domain waste away so here's some WIP logos. Pick your favorite, mix and match a favorite, or suggest a completely different design.

I'd prefer one of the first three; the latter two make it confusing whether the site is "syntaxsoft" or "unsyntaxsoft". I think I like the first two the best.
Very true about the latter two. More or less I was trying to mimic typecasting (?) as if to say that the syntax is of the not very syntax-y type. I'm pretty sure the []; is self explanatory Razz
Definitely. I'm still having trouble deciding which of the first two I like better; you might have to come up with design mockups with both, perhaps. Actually, which of the five do you like the best?
#2 is my favorite, more so sans brackets.
Although, really, I habitually start hating things the more I look at them `-`
TsukasaZX wrote:
#2 is my favorite, more so sans brackets.
Although, really, I habitually start hating things the more I look at them `-`
I think that "un.syntax.soft" would look cool, but it doesn't have much of the programmerish look to it, in my opinion (not that I think that's necessarily terrible). Also, what font is that?
The name of the font is "Comfortaa Bold Expanded" as listed in The GIMP. I agree about the lack of the "programmer-ish look" but, really, Cemetech5's logo didn't have a very programmer-ish look either, heh Razz
Definitely, but I'm talking about relative to your other logo ideas with braces and brackets and semicolons and parentheses.
I'm a fan of the first one, Tsukasa.

_player, Kerm: Ah, that wasn't clear at first. Good job _Player!
Yeah, I think that one is very nice as well; I'd be interested to see it on a page.
I like the second one. Not really program-like, but it looks cool.

And here's my first real Gimp creation:

(Make sure you clear your cache to see it, since I updated an image at an old URL).
Very nice, good color scheme! A tad aliased, especially in your text, but a good job for your first creation.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 58 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours