This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. GEO-CALC => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> GEO-CALC

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 02 Apr 2006 03:44:24 pm    Post subject:

I don't know why, but it seems to me like something bad might have happened to the creator of the topic. He was in the middle of the project, doing good in progress, getting tips, on the break, and BAM!!!, he's gone. I'm sure if he gave up, he would have told us. Anyone agree?
0oruneo0

Posted: 06 Apr 2006 07:07:01 pm    Post subject:

It's been a while since I've seen Ductapemaster on.
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 06 Apr 2006 09:56:52 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, he probably just grew out of TI programming and left without telling us. Oh well. We still have many many good programmers!
Ductapemaster

Posted: 28 May 2006 01:57:09 am    Post subject:

Hey guys, I know it's been a loooonnnggg time since I've been here. I wanted to let you all know I have NOT "grown" out of programming, I still love doing it, but other circumstances have arisen and I have kinda forgotten about this...At the begining of the school year, we did almost nothing in my math class, and I sat in the back so I got (basically) the whole period to program, which I took full advantage of BTW. About 3 weeks into the year, I was switched into a new math class, in which I was being pushed harder and had less time to program. So, from that point on, I tried to program at home, but as the year progressed I had more and more time taken up by homework and less by programming. Also, to add to the problems, my new teacher doen't let us use calculators (on tests). We can use them in class, but not on tests, so it's pointless to use them, as we would become "dependent" on them (quoting the teacher...). I moved from a class in which I was required to have a graphing calculator to a class where I am not even allowed to use a calculator. It's self explanitory what happened to my programming. Just to worsen the situation, I didn't archive the program, and my batteries eventually ran out. I didn't realize that replacing the batteries clears the RAM, so I replaced them without thinking. I lost everything I had worked on (GEO-CALC and many, many other programs I wrote, like 10 of them). I rarely took my calculator to school after then. I just recently found it in my drawer and started taking it to school again, and picked up programming again. I am currently involved in a Temperature Conversion program, and I recently wrote a fibonacci number generator, but thats about it. I will be much more involved this summer, but I will try to be here a bit untill school ends.

On a sadder note, unless I get a TON of support for this program, I am going to have to drop it as a project. This is for two reasons: one, I really don't have the patience or the devotion to this specific project much anymore, and two, I really will never use it ever again after this, as I'm moving into precalculus, nothing close to geometry. I wouldn;t mind changign this into a program for that type of math, but only if the intrest is there.

Well, after all that, I'd like to let you all know that I'm back. Sorry for the wait, but I'm here again.

Thats all for now, see you all later
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 24 Sep 2006 12:06:40 pm    Post subject:

I give you permision to use any programs you want off of uti as sub routines.
-Luby
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 5 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement