This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. S.A.D. (Seek and Destroy) =>
hotdog1234

Advanced Member

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 09:41:17 pm    Post subject:

I am unable to continue work on S.A.D. My sincerest apologies to all of you who were looking forward to it. I hope to upload the source code.

This topic can be moved to the forum "Inactive Projects" if desired.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 02 Jul 2011 11:52:02 pm    Post subject:

I'm sad to see this die, as this was a really great project. I am glad, however, that unlike many people in the past, you did not bury the source on your hard drive or vanish completely with it. In the past I saw many projects dying, and no source got published, so nobody could have the chance to take over.
Deep Thought

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 04:36:31 pm    Post subject:

That's too bad Sad SaD was another one of those projects I was really looking forward to playing someday, but sometimes you can't help it. Glad the source code's out, for anyone else who wants to try their hand at finishing it up.

G'luck with your other projects, Hot_Dog.
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Jul 2011 07:53:28 pm    Post subject:

So where's the source? I know my contribution is minor but I want to see this project finished.

Any documentation will also be appreciated.
hotdog1234

Advanced Member

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 04:02:23 pm    Post subject:

The source code can be found here:

http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=686

I'm really sorry, but I haven't had time to create any documentation. I will say that to compile the code, use the following:

spasm SAD.asm SAD.8xk

Also, the program starts at SADMain.asm. SAD.asm is a bunch of necessary headers.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement