Kerm and I seem to be having problems accessing this forum correctly, I am wondering if any of you others are having troubles as well?

You can read more on the discussion at http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/forum/

Look at the Cemetech Topic, near the bottom. It is a royal pain for me to post anything on here, that is why I have been absent on this forum (though I am sure I haven't been missed too badly...)
the problem where pages don't load?

i think everyone gets that. You just go up to the address at the top, click it, and hit enter, and the page will load just fine. A pain yes, but Kerm thinks it has something to do with the .htaccess. I already offered temp hosting on my server, and he declined.
I haven't been having any problems Sad I wonder what's up? The only thing that isn't perfect are the little pictures on the left and the toolbar on top. I never could see them. What do I need to view them?

Edit: Oh ya there is the small problem of Online Users:
Currently on the left it reads rivereye, Chipmaster, Fryedsoft, Kllrnohj, KermMartian

Currently on the bottom it reads Chipmaster, Kllronhj, KerMartian
Ok, Kerm's script is anywhere in the site, PHPBB is for the forum, that, and Kerms has a diffrent timeout the phpBB
I think it's some kind of redirect problem, but I can't for the life of me find it. Sad
Things seem to be working fine for me, it seems, when my site went down, Kerms became good again
Yeah, I'm not having problems anymore either. Let's hope the fix works... Smile
I'm able to post again now Very Happy
Oh, I could post during the forum brownout, it just was a pain in the neck. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours