allynfolksjr wrote:
It'd probably be a lot easier to just run python off a unix/linux shell server somewhere.

Or better yet, just don't use IDLE when you can use Komodo Edit.
KermMartian wrote:
benryves wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
If you haven't tried Linux before, sooner rather than later should be your motto.
Aye, better to get it over with quickly. Razz
What specifically turns/turned you off from Linux, Ben?
My comment was mostly tongue-in-cheek. There's nothing specific that I dislike about Linux (all the websites I work on are hosted there and I don't have any major complaints).
Ah, fair enough, thanks for the clarification. Elfprince, care to explain?
If you were a member of #tcpa, you could apply to get a complimentary shell account...
allynfolksjr wrote:
If you were a member of #tcpa, you could apply to get a complimentary shell account...
And if you're not a member of #tcpa, then you should be. Laughing
well... the newest linux i have tried is ubuntu 9.0...
it was alright... plus you dont even really need a vmware for that... you could install it in a virtual partition...

i did that before on my older comp and it worked fine... but i just didn't find much use in it at the time... :/

i donno... Razz
You're killing me with all those ellipses, WhiteValkery; we need to teach you more accurate punctuation usage. I can understand that you didn't find much use for it, and other than Python, I can't think of much you'd do with it until/if you do more computer programming, web programming, or hardware hacking.
KermMartian wrote:
You're killing me with all those ellipses, WhiteValkery; we need to teach you more accurate punctuation usage. I can understand that you didn't find much use for it, and other than Python, I can't think of much you'd do with it until/if you do more computer programming, web programming, or hardware hacking.

yeah... for now...

but as for how i talk on this forum... this is suppose to be the only time in which i get to relaxe... so i will do what i feel like XD

thus... you dont have to "teach" me to use proper punctuation...
i obviously know proper punctuation... i am just too lazy to utalize it Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours