qazz42 wrote:
wait, if there is greyscale, does that mean there is flickering? If so, I do not want DCS >.< (staring at flickering greyscale gives me a migraine)
I was being sarcastic, I have no plans to introduce grayscale, although I'm disappointed that you'd abandon DCS just because I would have decided to add grayscale. Sad Shall we get this topic back on-topic about mobileTunes, and move the DCS discussion to one of the Doors CS topics, like the 7.1b1 topic?
[I know Kerm, I phrased that wrong, I meant that the specific build with greyscale would be ditched for something that does not give me a migraine (7.1 ftw)]

Anywho, another thing thing I was wondering, does MT3 use undocumented instructions?
qazz42 wrote:
[I know Kerm, I phrased that wrong, I meant that the specific build with greyscale would be ditched for something that does not give me a migraine (7.1 ftw)]

Anywho, another thing thing I was wondering, does MT3 use undocumented instructions?
I don't believe that it does, but I'm not positive. I take it from the question that you experienced instability on your Nspire?
Darn, you found me out Razz

Yeah, you think you could look at the source and see if there are eny undocumented innstructions? The nspire resets when I try to play any song and it is the same reset I get with a undocumented instruction >.>
qazz42 wrote:
Darn, you found me out Razz

Yeah, you think you could look at the source and see if there are eny undocumented innstructions? The nspire resets when I try to play any song and it is the same reset I get with a undocumented instruction >.>
I can't seem to find any undocumented instructions, and DrDnar confirms that I haven't lost my mind about which ones are the undocumented ones.
Orly? That is strange... it still resets though >.< I wonder why. Remember that it only happens once I press play.
qazz42 wrote:
Orly? That is strange... it still resets though >.< I wonder why. Remember that it only happens once I press play.
Hmm, and it happens immediately after you press Play, or after some time?
nope, right after
qazz42 wrote:
nope, right after
I carefully examined the code to no avail. Does Document DE work? Have you had this problem below 7.1 Beta 1? When you press Play, do you see it briefly change to a Pause icon before it crashes?
ahaha, thank god for tinychat, apparently I got it wrong, it freezes as soon as you load a song >.>

/me feels tarded
No worries, that helped, and I *think* I found the problem. Would you test this?

http://www.cemetech.net/files/mt3.8xp
yep, works liek a charm Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
yep, works liek a charm Very Happy
That's awesome! I will pack up the fix and upload it to here and ticalc.org momentarily.
cool, now I have to say, it is strange, the music is not mangled D:

With realsound (the only other sound program to work on the nspire) the sound is all glitched up Sad
qazz42 wrote:
cool, now I have to say, it is strange, the music is not mangled D:

With realsound (the only other sound program to work on the nspire) the sound is all glitched up Sad
Aww, sorry to hear that about realsound. Sad I'm happy that the MT3 songs aren't mangled though. Smile
woo, this just goes to show, one little command is death to the nspire compatibility XD
Well, 24 instances of that command, but close enough. Smile Anyway, let's hold further discussion in the new mobileTunes 3.2 topic:

mobileTunes v3.2

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours