When I logged in on freebuild, it showed this:
It looks like an artifact of something having been edited into a GUI editor. I think CyberPrime's username button has been "frozen" into the saved GUI on top/beneath of the real one.
Damnit CyberPrime...
DShiznit wrote:
Damnit CyberPrime...

hush. It's a tall order to keep track of which GUIs are generated and which aren't, and making GUIs by hand isn't exactly a fun exercise.
elfprince13 wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
Damnit CyberPrime...

hush. It's a tall order to keep track of which GUIs are generated and which aren't, and making GUIs by hand isn't exactly a fun exercise.

Making GUIs by hand is a pain, but EDITING them usually isn't, as long as you know what you're doing.
Ah, sorry, I was so caught up with fixing a login error thats been bugging me that I forgot one of the 100 little things that I had to remember would get messed up if I save the GUI in the GUI editor. Update and it will be fixed.

DShiznit, let me know when your helping rather than being pessimistic. I'll give you a cookie.
CyberPrime wrote:
Ah, sorry, I was so caught up with fixing a login error thats been bugging me that I forgot one of the 100 little things that I had to remember would get messed up if I save the GUI in the GUI editor. Update and it will be fixed.

DShiznit, let me know when your helping rather than being pessimistic. I'll give you a cookie.

Can I have a cookie too?
Yea, sure. I'll give it to you when we meet for that coding session Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours