KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
I feel left out, I haven't contributed enough ;P
That's not true at all, you've made the amazing Cemetech6mobile skin that everyone is always complementing! And which needs its own news article soon, I think? Do you agree?
I was just thinking about that. I have forgot why we post-poned it at all (aside from fixing the CSS to work on your phone, that's next on my todo list).

That post was more towards my inept ability to program or to pretty much anything on this forum. Ha. Rolling Eyes
Yay, bunches and bunches of post, Oh my!
This is depressing, considering I've only made this many posts.....

Humiliating.
Svakk wrote:
This is depressing, considering I've only made this many posts.....

Humiliating.

You've made more posts than I have. I'm almost to 300, though.
I've only written 28.67% of the Cemetech posts. Very Happy I hope they've been pretty quality post for the most part rather than spam. Smile Qazz42, that's an excellent question, and reminds me that I still owe a few people a few goodies, not the least of which is a new DCS 7.2 build for Souvik, Elfprince, and Shaun.
woah, I hope you dont mean the prizes from last summers contest, that would be bad x.x
Woo! Great job, everyone! I'm glad to be a part of it. Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
Woo! Great job, everyone! I'm glad to be a part of it. Smile
And as always, great to have you as a part of our team. I hope that CALCnet Tournament progresses smoothly and quickly from here on out so we can have another awesome CALCnet game to share.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours