Ah, so you'd be ok if it just did that in the viewer? I could probably add that relatively easily...
Yeah, for every command requiring an End command it would variable+1->variable and display it in red to the left or something, and for every End it comes across, it variable-1->variable and displays to the left. Just an idea.
tifreak8x wrote:
Yeah, for every command requiring an End command it would variable+1->variable and display it in red to the left or something, and for every End it comes across, it variable-1->variable and displays to the left. Just an idea.
The hardest part of that is that I would want to put it in a separate text variable and div, just for simplicity, and in case people decided it was their duty to copy-and-paste from that instead of copying from the proper text boxes below the initial code display.
A sourcecoder suggestion: Support for asm source, and when packed to .8xp it compiles.
ACagliano wrote:
A sourcecoder suggestion: Support for asm source, and when packed to .8xp it compiles.
(Not exactly the correct thread for this suggestion, but close enough). This has been suggested several times over the years, and I have considered it, but I'm not convinced that enough people would use it to make it worthwhile. There's also the technical limitation that you wouldn't be able to split your source between multiple files, and assembling would put non-negligible load on the server. I'd be willing to do this if a lot of people express an interest, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours