awesome... i might use this in my CG signature just to see what happens Very Happy
ROFL...definitely. Please save it as a GIF and upload it though to save me bandwidth. Smile
what, noooo, why would I want to waste mine?
save it as an image and use mine -> www.kllrnohj.com/imghost
http://photobucket.com
Photobucket is teh rox.
Hehe, me likey. Smile
Im going to put it on my sig too.
Yay! Glad you guys like it. Smile
I printed mine and am probably going to tape it to my laptop, maybe integrate into my new desktop, who knows
W00t! Me too. Smile
that is really sketchy. 3 days before I read this topic I found out our school messed up their order for our ID cards and I made myself a custom StickFigure Graphic Productions ID Card with photoshop by scanning last years card and printed it.

yours looks more professional, but I like mine cause it looks like the school's design.
Heh. That's why I put that "this is not a legal id" line on it. Smile
Could you possibly make these so they cache instead of being generated on the spot? They take a while to load when you look @ someone's profile.
Fair enough. I shall consider it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours