I was just wondering if anyone on Cemetech plays Ace of Spades.
If you do play Ace of Spades please replay with your favorite server.

For those of you who don't know what Ace of Spades is, it's a mix of Call of Duty and Minecraft. I guess a better way to explain it is as a first person shooter were you are placed in a world made of blocks were you can build and destroy.
I just looked into it, it seems somewhat interesting. Downloaded it, I'll try it out later today.
It's a fun game I think that you'll like it.
If nothing else, it's a great experiment in the use of voxel technology. Everything, from the players to the weapons to the blocks are themselves made up of little blocks.
I'm moving this to the general "Building with Blocks" forum. It doesn't belong in the FreeBuild section.
I stopped playing with the introduction of the SMG. It seemed like a great idea at first, but I missed the good ol' days when a skirmish could be decided by the disparity between the sniping ability of either side.
Kaslai wrote:
I stopped playing with the introduction of the SMG. It seemed like a great idea at first, but I missed the good ol' days when a skirmish could be decided by the disparity between the sniping ability of either side.

That's still largely true. Any map with two sides and a field is a bloodletting for snipers. Your only chance is to tunnel around or under the map and pop out on the other side with a shotgun.
But at close range, you had to have great skills with the rifle to beat an opponent, but now an SMG vs a Rifle at close range is horribly skewed towards the SMG holder. That's merely the reason why I no longer play, and I'm not one to raise a stink about such things. I can still play .45 and .30 with my friends Wink
Heard of it and downloaded it before; too laggy Sad
ya i have played this game.. interesting and fun
0.75 or the Jagex version? I am a member of the Build and Shoot forums and right now we are discussing options for developing a successor since Ben Aksoy has vanished. In fact, I'm part of the development team (with seven other people) working on the hopeful successor.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours