ah crap... i missed that...

awesome... how many bugs left?
Two or three. Most of them are non-crash, though, and I want to finish the converter so I actually have some cool stuff to listen to. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
:lol; I believe Omnicalc = bad because it makes other people unable to use the program.

? you can send omnicalc-basic progs to other calcs just fine.....(they just need omnicalc to run the basic prog tho)
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
:lol; I believe Omnicalc = bad because it makes other people unable to use the program.

? you can send omnicalc-basic progs to other calcs just fine.....(they just need omnicalc to run the basic prog tho)

Exactly. And that eliminates first all TI-83 users and also all non-Omnicalc users (who are the vast majority). Smile
heh, not at my school, EVERYONE has omni-calc, lol

and if you just wanna play around in class, it can add some fun stuff (i mainly use it just for mem-recovery and fast-app scrolling)
Cool.

Back on topic, I believe I just eliminated basically all the bugs, I'll post news with screenies and a beta testers' link.
cool, hope to see it soon
Yup, just updating and packing it up/.
So did you ever finish it? Confused The MobileTunes 1.0 wont work on mine calc Graphing Calculator (83+, dont know why), and I can see that 2.0 look extremely cool Cool . Can you post a URL? Good Idea

-Swivel
lol no, because it's set up to work with dcs5.4, and that's not released yet. Patience while I find the resolve to determine and fix the remaining bugs. Smile
Ah ok, thanks.
Yup, I want it to be as bug-free as possible before I release it. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours