I've grown to about 6'2" since I've posted here. Also, I like the idea of a link to Twitter profiles.
I am 197cm, so just a tiny bit over 6'5.5". I am about 3.4 standard deviations from the mean, so that means I am taller than about 99.97% of women and 98.08% of men.

In other words, if KermM went to visit every female in NYC, he could expect to find ~1337 at my height or taller >.>

Also, my fastest running time has been 2 miles in just under 10 minutes (9:57) and currently I can only run a mile in about 6 minutes >.>

I have really long legs.
You all are tall mofos.

(6'1" (about 185 cm) here.)
merthsoft wrote:
We should just add a new field to the profile and autogen it Wink
If I have to remake the thing (with these updates), I'll probably do exactly that.
Xeda112358 wrote:
I am 197cm, so just a tiny bit over 6'5.5". I am about 3.4 standard deviations from the mean, so that means I am taller than about 99.97% of women and 98.08% of men.

In other words, if KermM went to visit every female in NYC, he could expect to find ~1337 at my height or taller >.>
I've definitely seen at least two or three women taller than me in NYC in the last few years. But it's a rare occasion, even rarer than the very few men taller than me that I meet.

Quote:
Also, my fastest running time has been 2 miles in just under 10 minutes (9:57) and currently I can only run a mile in about 6 minutes >.>

I have really long legs.
I walk super-fast, but I'm not in good enough shape to run a lot, nor do I enjoy it.
I feel short now :[

I'm about 5'11" = 180.34cm
5'6" and still growing (fortunately)
182 centimeters and as the above Very Happy
I'm just a smidge over 6ft, and probably nearly old enough to start shrinking Wink
1.6x meters. Factors contributing to height: I'm still in middle school.
P.S. almost (but less than) exactly one year, not a necropost Smile
I'm pretty sure I've grown since the last time I recorded my height (5'11'')
Not too tall, but not too short either. About 5 inches more than 1/12 of a chain.
princetonlion.tibd wrote:
P.S. almost (but less than) exactly one year, not a necropost Smile

Regardless of the duration, it's a necropost. But you posted something on-topic which is entirely okay and cool Smile

Your second post on the other hand...

Quote:
I revived this topic...

Is not okay and has been deleted.

Edit: Here's the most up to date graph of all the heights of those users who have posted.

Well I guess if we're going to be posting in here, 5' 10" / 1.78 m.
Nikky is short in the chart
It might be because he is standing next to Kerm.
Aww, I'm not on the chart! I am now just over 6'5.5" so I think I am holding a contending position for tallest programmer here at about 197cm. TheStorm, KermM and Qwerty are the ones I am not sure about Razz
Xeda112358 wrote:
Aww, I'm not on the chart! I am now just over 6'5.5" so I think I am holding a contending position for tallest programmer here at about 197cm. TheStorm, KermM and Qwerty are the ones I am not sure about Razz
I'm 6'4.75" and the tallest of us to my knowledge, so I think you hold the title of tallest Cemetech member still. Smile
6' for me. Good news: I'm still growing, so I might be able to beat KermM some day Very Happy
Measuring height is against my religious beliefs.
I am one thousand nine hundred and thirty millimetres and four tenths.

Or 6'4".

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours