Hi, I just bought a TI84 CSE and when I took it out of the package, there where several vertical lines on the screen that appeared throughout the calculator screens. I don't know how to attach jpegs, but the lines where 1 pixel wide, top to bottom and randomly clustered near the right side of the screen. I did a factory reset and it is charging right now. Everything works fine, except for the lines.

Please help, I do not want to take this back!
CalcKid, please upload the photo(s) to a service like Imgur, then paste the Direct Link urls into a post inside [img] tags. It sounds like you might have a TI-84+CSE with a defective screen, though, the first of its kind in the wild.
I am unable to do so because of my internet security options. This will have to wait until tomorrow... Sorry about that.
*bump* Did this ever get resolved, Calckid?
You can also e-mail me and I can host them for you. If you still need them hosted, send me a PM!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours