Quote:
For the past few weeks, I have been watching the Cemetech forum cumulative postcount climb steadily towards a major milestone, and at last, thirty thousand posts have been made! This is the total of the two major Cemetech forums: one Invisionfree forum, which lasted from June 2004 to March 2005, and the current phpBB forum hosted here, which started in mid-March 2005. This huge figure comes soon after I reached ten thousand posts and several of the oldest members are well into the thousands of posts. I have also been upgrading the site capabilities lately in an attempt to make it both more informative and more user-friendly. Since several members have complained that the server is slow for them, I am going to move to a quicker, more expansive, and hopefully not much more expensive server when my current 1-year contract expires. Look for more breakthroughs in the near future from Cemetech, Leading The Way to the Future!
Yay!
Yay I make up 508 of those...so that's... 1.693% of those WOOT Exclamation
I only take up about 4000 on this forum, who knows on the other... Smile
My paltry 1710 or so account for only 8%.
My 2000 isn't too much either.
TI-Freak - I modified your postcount to reflect the old and new boards. Same with mine. Smile
Cheaters! Razz Laughing
Hey, I modified all the stats to carry over from the old board. Smile The only thing that was too difficult to try was the posts.
Aye, that was unfortunate. But I think we can all become better men if we can move on and forget the old posts. Very Happy
Eh, they're still there, so I might eventually write a PHP script to harvest them all. Smile
orly?
Hey, you don't get to orly at me! Very Happy
^See above^
I'm proud of my 3.21%. 65.7% to 1000!
*of 1000 ?
I meant 65.7% complete on the way to 1000. "Of" works just as well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours