When I log in, I get switched to the mobile view, and I am unable to go to desktop view until I log out.

OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Mac OSX, iOS (5.1.1), Kindle 4NT
Browser: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Safari (iOS 5.1.1), Chrome (iOS 5.1.1), Kindle 4NT Web Browser
I have cleared my cookies.
does this happen on every single one of those browsers? have you tried accessing it from a public (library?) computer? and have you checked your account settings to make sure something in there isnt off?
Yes it does happen on all of those browsers.
I have tried it on a public computer, it still goes into mobile view.

EDIT:
I had the cemetech 6m theme selected.
I didn't see the m appended to it. Thanks.
hmm. try changing the cemetech theme, just to play around with it, and if it still messes, then you need an admin.
willwac wrote:

At the bottom of each page is a link to switch between the two themes. It relies on cookies so it won't work across devices unless you switch on each device.
comicIDIOT wrote:
willwac wrote:

At the bottom of each page is a link to switch between the two themes. It relies on cookies so it won't work across devices unless you switch on each device.

Well the "Cemetech6m" theme puts you in mobile view mode, and keeps you in mobile view.
You change your theme in the settings.
willwac wrote:
Well the "Cemetech6m" theme puts you in mobile view mode, and keeps you in mobile view.

You are aware of the C6M Bugs & Requests topic right? I'm fairly certain this hasn't been brought up before, you will be the first to report it!
I wasn't aware of this topic. Thanks.
comicIDIOT wrote:
willwac wrote:

You are aware of the C6M Bugs & Requests topic right? I'm fairly certain this hasn't been brought up before, you will be the first to report it!
It's technically not a bug, so I'm not surprised that no one has reported it. Smile Someone could theoretically decide they want to use the ultra-light version of the site all the time, and could just set Cemetech6m to be their permanent theme.
Really? I would - and do - think it's a bug. If I'm browsing in C6M by default I may want to switch to the desktop theme to work in jsTIfied or do something that C6M can't.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours