For example, the ten GROBs, I understand, are lost on switchoff.
so does the syntax allow something like
PROGRAM BYE
FOR i:=0 TO 9
SAVE(GRi to Savedi)
Or do i need to reference each variable:
For i:=0 to 9
If i==1 Save(Gri to saved1, saved(1) eor whatever)

Similarly for lists

Of course, one can reference a single list element, but that can only be something simple such as an integer, rather than a list, string or grob
O
I know (i think) some BASICs will treat GR+I or gr+str(i) like another variable.
which is a lot easier than manually creating 25-30 grob variables, should you want
to animate 1s-worth of video.
to◄►
A language such as C, one could simply declare an array of type grob/list/string, having defined how that is stored. Having the ability to do this makes iteration more practicable, but is not always available.If it can be done on the HP Prime, what is the relevant syntax?
That's an excellent question, and I'm afraid I don't know the answer. I'll explore on my own Prime, but hopefully someone like Tim or Han who knows more about the Prime will respond sooner.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours