So my real account, Fluke_Man, seemed to get bugged up. What I did was change the theme in the profile page. Then when the page reloaded, it just loaded a blank page with an error message on it. I forgot what it was, but it had something to do with the database. If you need the exact message I can get it, but it would be a pain. There is basically no way to access my account. Whenever I login, it loads the blank page. Any way to fix this because I had my SC3 program saved on it. Sad
Next time, if you don't mind, you could clear out the cookies in your browser, which will eliminate your sign in data, and give you the normal theme. All other themes are broken besides this one, I have no idea why any of the others exist at all. Give me a minute, your account will be fixed.
tifreak8x wrote:
Next time, if you don't mind, you could clear out the cookies in your browser, which will eliminate your sign in data, and give you the normal theme. All other themes are broken besides this one, I have no idea why any of the others exist at all. Give me a minute, your account will be fixed.

Yeah, I tried clearing my cookies, but it didn't work. Thanks.
That is rather odd that that didn't work, since it always clears out my sign in data and everything. Anyways, your main account should be back to normal, please don't change the themes again Wink
Works great, thanks! I won't change my themes again. Razz You should probably get rid of the other ones or say that it will glitch your account by them...
I forgot the reason why they're there, but Cemetech6m and Cemetech6 Retro both work. Retro was an April Fools joke. (Update: I uninstalled the non-working themes).

For future use, if anyone changes their theme and can't connect to the database type this in after the URL when signed in, ?switchmobile=1

It'll force the Mobile theme, Cemetech6m, onto your user and you can edit your profile back to Cemetech6.
How in the holy hell is the theme querying the database.
Strange, I don't recall having issues using Cemetech5 or its derivatives before. I didn't use it often, though, because SAX didn't work in it. Cemetech5 is what Cemetech used in 2005 and 2007 and CemetechLite in 2006 (although for a while its background was light blue).
Cemetech5 was not working yesterday :/

allynfolksjr wrote:

Beats me, but that was the error. For all of the ones I removed.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I suspect the error was something like template->make(); unable to fetch template or something similar. That's the kind of message that usually pops up when you (for example) enable one of the older themes and try to open SourceCoder.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours