Why not a red Blub with yellow fill? It's everything Cemetech!
DJ_O wrote:
It would have to be red, not blue, since blue lobsters are kinda Omnimaga mascot (although it's more an inside joke involving Netham45 rather than a mascot, so maybe that doesn't count)
Yeah, I was about to say, wrong website for lobster memes. Wink
Nobody cares about omnimaga and their weird memes.
Huh, I always thought comicIDIOT was already the Cemetech mascot.
Razz
Travis wrote:
Razz

That seems reasonable. I'm not sure what he actually does here, so being a figurehead mascot seems like a good place to start.
A calculator with the Cemetech logo
allynfolksjr wrote:
Travis wrote:
Razz

That seems reasonable. I'm not sure what he actually does here, so being a figurehead mascot seems like a good place to start.

Great idea nikky!
allynfolksjr wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Travis wrote:
Razz

Great idea nikky!

I've got a bobble head of myself in Cemetech colored and branded clothes on order.

Keep it mum, but it's to re-introduce our line of clothing and my face is on every tag so you, Nikky, get the satisfying euphoria of cutting my head off.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours