18%  [ 2 ]
Yes, a lot
 9%  [ 1 ]
No
 54%  [ 6 ]
What are userbars?
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Here's a new forum for usermade userbars for all the other users to enjoy.

Here are some of mine:

Edit by Merth: Moved to the graphics forum.
I made my TI-84-plus.com userbar. it's a bit bland, but the site isnt too fancy either. hopefully I can help change that in the future.

I should add a few more later on, mainly for my music and the cemetech lightning contest (11?).
For the longevity of this topic, I recommend copying the image in question into the body of your post, in case of future changes to your signatures.

Edit: Interesting point; I think I didn't offer userbars for Contest #11. That's unusual, although we'll probably be doing the same for Contest #12. You're welcome to make your own Contest #11 userbar if you want one.
KermMartian wrote:
Interesting point; I think I didn't offer userbars for Contest #11. That's unusual, although we'll probably be doing the same for Contest #12. You're welcome to make your own Contest #11 userbar if you want one.

What? I would totally join the userbar contest!
... how do you make a contest??? Neutral
The userbars were awarded to contest winners, the contest wasn't about userbars.
tifreak8x wrote:
The userbars were awarded to contest winners, the contest wasn't about userbars.

oh...
anyway, is it possible to make a userbar contest???

and does this count as double-posting???
No, double posting is if you post 2 times without anyone posting again in between your posts, and if it is less than 24 hours since your last post.

And no, I highly doubt we'll do a userbar contest. We are about programming and hardware modding, not who can make a pretty userbar. If you want to set up a userbar contest off site, feel free to do so and advertise in the General topic forum.
tifreak8x wrote:
No, double posting is if you post 2 times without anyone posting again in between your posts, and if it is less than 24 hours since your last post.

And no, I highly doubt we'll do a userbar contest. We are about programming and hardware modding, not who can make a pretty userbar. If you want to set up a userbar contest off site, feel free to do so and advertise in the General topic forum.

Okay, that makes sense
I copy user bars. Neutral Also why is there no PCSE emoticon. Evil or Very Mad Graphing Calculator THIS... IS... SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours