I had a great many coins to count and roll, and I needed to keep track of how much I was getting rolled up to be able to confirm with the bank when I took it all in, so I decided to write up a fancy program on my brand new CE to handle the task Very Happy

This counts both up and down, by pressing either the + or - key and pressing 1-4. This also counts up how much money you have rolled up in real time, and when you quit the program, it archives the list so it stays protected.

Just something fun and useful I thought I'd share with everyone. Here is a download link: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1278

If nothing else, you might find something useful in the code to use with your own project. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours