After some internal deliberation, we have decided to expand our TI-84 Plus CE folders in the Cemetech Archives to include both TI-BASIC and ASM programs specifically written for the TI-84 Plus CE. The TI-84 Plus CE Assembly Programs folder now includes seven subfolders: Educational, Games, Graphics, Math, Miscellaneous, Science, and Shells. The TI-84 Plus CE BASIC Programs folder has been created, with six subfolders: Educational, Games, Graphics, Math, Miscellaneous, and Science. I hope that our TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition programmers with TI-BASIC games and programs that are TI-84+CE-compatible, ie, no hybrid library usage and no ASM stubs, will upload new versions of their programs to the CSE archives, and put the corresponding CE folder as the second (linked) folder for the program.

Browse the Archives
TI-84 Plus CE Programs
Awesome! I know that some games are being ported to the ce using some libs that are only available for it, and this will help some people find the correct games and apps for their calc Wink
Good move. I have some CSE hybrid BASIC games that won't run on the CE and one that I am almost done porting. Smile
How would something NOT work on the CSE that does on the CE (at this point in its development)?
The only types of programs that exist thus far are those that use the single available ASM stub library, a homescreen-text coloring library from DrDnar.
One suggestion I have would be to update all pure-BASIC CSE games so that they also display in the CE folder (since file upload options allow up to 2 directories). All pure CSE BASIC games will work on the CE anyway.
DJ_O wrote:
All pure CSE BASIC games will work on the CE anyway.
Except for the ones using Get() and Send().
DJ_O wrote:
One suggestion I have would be to update all pure-BASIC CSE games so that they also display in the CE folder (since file upload options allow up to 2 directories). All pure CSE BASIC games will work on the CE anyway.
An excellent suggestion, and one that I've been thinking about myself. I've been debating asking people to do it themselves, or just going through and sorting them when one of us gets a chance. The latter is probably fast enough that we'll just do it when we can.
*bump* Apparently I never mentioned anywhere that pimathbrainiac went through and found all the files in our TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition archives that would also work on the TI-84 Plus CE in its current, Doors CE-less state. All of those files have been linked in the TI-84 Plus CE folders, and we are very grateful that he put in the effort for this rather sizable project.
Good job Smile.

By the way, I wonder if in the future you could make the archives so that when a file is part of two different directories, it shows both paths or categories on the file info page?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours