This week it happened. Not far away from where we live a 17 years old girl was kidnapped.
The kidnappers wanted money but they didn't get it.

The girl was found strangled.

For money! How crazy are humans??
Very crazy. I don't believe/understand how people become that, just, insane Shock

Also, isn't that one of like 5 murders/killings that happen a year in germany?
I am sure there are more crimes, but since I am not watching news every day, probably I don't know of many of them.
How crazy? Very much so, if you ask me.

Objectively speaking, the criminal motivation (gaining money) is pretty easy to understand. That's not to say this is sane or acceptable behavior. What's difficult to grasp--and kind of scary--is why murders are still so frequent in 2015 despite all the conveniences and opportunities available to developed countries. Is the human attachment to violence so strong that not even good economies or organized law enforcement can stop it?
Isn't Germany the country that started two World Wars and committed mass genocide?
allynfolksjr wrote:
Isn't Germany the country that started two World Wars and committed mass genocide?

Germany didn't start the first world war. And I don't believe Germany should be referenced as a whole in this manner. It's kind of disrespectful. Thanks.
allynfolksjr wrote:

Germany didn't start WW1. The country had a treaty with another country to defend the other country.
Germany also didn't start WW2. At least it was forced to. They had economic problems and I think they lost some land during WW1. Their military force was also limited.
Besides, Nazis started WW2, not the Germany today.
Whole lot of revisionist history going on around here, I see!
I'm kind of good at history Smile
tmwilliamlin168 wrote:
I'm kind of good at history Smile

Clearly you aren't. Nice try though!
What do you mean? Why do you assume that?
*snip*

Bros can't handle the truth.
tmwilliamlin168 wrote:
What do you mean? Why do you assume that?

Before you take this too personally, just note that allynfolksjr isn't afraid to be blunt and he will ruffle feathers, as he is clearly doing here. My best suggestion is to ignore what he says and continue to enjoy Cemetech. Smile

I've locked this topic before things get out of hand, sorry folks.