I recently made a nice-sounding beat that I wanted to use somewhere. Problem is, I had no idea what kind of song would fit to it. But then I was watching some Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump speeches, and I thought "why not?". So, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2a_1zZF2rw

Lyrics wrote:
Donald Trump, I challenge you to a battle
Hillary Clinton, we're going to make this election radical

First, the choice between different visions / That means they'll be the ones making the decisions
Second, every time you insult Muslims or immigrants / Threatens them across the country they are living in
Third, America isn't a third world country / Just because America doesn't have a lot of money
Fourth, we need to be firm with our rivals / So we don't start a war when this election is final
And one more thing: our troops give their all / We are not a country that cowers behind walls
It takes patience, persistence, and respect for the facts / We need to break down the barriers that hold Americans back

As you know, America is a disaster / I am a top President everyone asked for
A world class liar, rigged by big businesses / That's Hillary Clinton, not who the real victim is
"I'm With Her"? No, "I'm With YOU" / Why I'm running: I love what I do
Wall Street banks, they totally own her / We don't need or want Bernie Sanders voters
To vote for a new agenda with big dreams / Support for one of the bloodiest wars ever seen
She gets rich making you poor, pathetically / This fact alone disqualifies her from the Presidency

The struggle continues! The struggle continues! Thank you all!
Our mission is more than just transforming / It is all of us together, the vast majority
Knows that a broken Secretary Clinton / is part of a corrupt campaign finance system!
That is true with Donald Trump as the right wing / Whether Wall Street likes it, we will continue fighting
The struggle continues! Keep down, Bernie Sanders / Enough, Donald Trump, they deserve a commander
Being on a program is not the same thing as actually / This isn't reality television, this is reality

Tell me what you think!
Bump.

I'm finished! Check out the YouTube link, like it, and share it with your friends!
Very nice.
Yeah, pretty cool.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours