Who should be the King [President] 2016?
Vermin Supreme
 10%  [ 5 ]
Kanye West
 2%  [ 1 ]
Your favorite HS teacher
 10%  [ 5 ]
Kerm
 45%  [ 21 ]
Bruce Wayne
 19%  [ 9 ]
Atticus Finch
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 46

This is meant to be a joke, but I am also curious to see the results. Feel free to post who you would actually want to be president.
Bruce Wayne is the obvious choice. He has a great track record of being Batman, and what more could you need in a president?
When the elder gods of a forgotten age are president, mortal concerns will pale as gibbering terrors stalk the collective sanity of the people.

I̴̛͢A̶ ̧I̡A ̢C̵̶͠H̶̢͜TUL̀H̡U͝ ̧20͝1̸̀́6̨҉̧.̢̧
I think that Atticus Finch should be president. His ability to fight for African Americans in a court case to the death is a much superior skill to being batman. His Heroics makes him such a popular American hero that no citizen could turn him or his decisions down.
Sources:
This isn't on the poll and it should be... Prince Ea.
Nikky is not in the pool?
DJ_O wrote:
Nikky is not in the pool?

Nah i think NikkyBot would be a better choice :3
Me.
In the sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird, isn't Atticus supposed to be kinda mean'ish guy? I voted Bruce Wayne, cause he's a bit more modern. Wink
Kerm for President!
I endorse Joseph Kony for the 2016 presidential election. In 2012 he had a very successful campaign in which he really did capture the young voters and I am confident that he can continue to do such and secure the presidency.
The only person I know on that list is Kerm. Very Happy
Hillary.
Trump
calcnerd_CEP_D wrote:
Trump

No trolling please
Kerm Martian. He's the one good candidate in a sea of undesirables.

Vermin Supreme ... listen to that name. Who would want a vermin as President, let alone the most supreme of the vermins?
Kanye West ... if he gets a 4/5 rating for an album on Rolling Stone, he gets crazy upset. He thinks the government administered AIDS as a conspiracy. He "makes awesome decisions in bike stores". He upstaged Taylor Swift at the VMAs and says in a song (for which the music video had her naked in bed with him) that he "made that bitch famous". Enough said.
Your favorite HS teacher ... none of my high school teachers gave me anything over a D or an F. I'm surprised I passed the last two years, but it's in no part because of them.
Bruce Wayne ... he's a millionaire, sure. He's a superhero, sure. However, not only does he have no superpowers, but he only feels the need to fight penguins, jokers, riddlers, and Superman. Basically, really weak people. Also, don't you think all those millions of dollars are overcompensating for something?
Atticus Finch ... the original version of his character was written about in "Go Set a Watchman", written by Harper Lee in the mid 1950's. Haven't heard of it? That's because it wasn't published until 2015. Now, what kind of person goes in hiding within the pages of a novel manuscript for 60 years? Just a reminder, you're only President for 4 years, 8 years at most.

Bottom line, Kerm is the only one with a squeaky clean record, a good moral code, and a PhD. Kerm 2016!
I do believe Nikkybot is a model citizen representing the average American population, so I nominate him.
Any one with the name "Kerm" deserves to hold high office.
Darn, the poll is closed. I would have gone with my favorite HS teacher though.
Also, it's quite the interesting coincidence that Atticus Finch is on the list, seeing as I just started the unit on To Kill A Mockingbird...in my favorite HS teacher's class!
Kydapoot wrote:
Darn, the poll is closed. I would have gone with my favorite HS teacher though.
Also, it's quite the interesting coincidence that Atticus Finch is on the list, seeing as I just started the unit on To Kill A Mockingbird...in my favorite HS teacher's class!

:O... same thing with me! We haven't finished the book yet, but judging from Atticus' character so far, he would make a good president.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours