The About Page contains several errors, particularly under Kerm's section.

Quote:
postdoctoraal
Unuversity's

There are a few insignificant grammar errors, but who really cares.

I is nt tring to be grammr polce, butt I lik fings to luk rite.
I'm not sure the "Seriously" in the topic title is necessary, but the overall point is a helpful one. I rewrote my paragraph, and update Tari and Elfprince's paragraphs. Do you spot any other errors?
KermMartian wrote:
I'm not sure the "Seriously" in the topic title is necessary, but the overall point is a helpful one. I rewrote my paragraph, and update Tari and Elfprince's paragraphs. Do you spot any other errors?

No, I did not. Thanks for fixing it, as it looked a little off:)
I would say that the main issue with the About page is that it omits some retired global moderators or admins (such as Kllrnohj). EDIT: I think it omits some current global mods too (Mateo and PT_)?
DJ_O wrote:
I would say that the main issue with the About page is that it omits some retired global moderators or admins (such as Kllrnohj). EDIT: I think it omits some current global mods too (Mateo and PT_)?

In fact, the About page contains only admins, active or not. I've never seen global mods on it, while they are not admins. Although it wouldn't hurt if I will be added Cool
Oh, and Mateo is not a global mod btw Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours