Do you think you should be able to edit your review?
Yes!
 75%  [ 3 ]
No.
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm fine either way.
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

I have been thinking about this for a while. We can post reviews, but can't edit them, or even edit our rating for a program. Sad

I petition to change that! I have posted many reviews on my own, but sometimes after an update, I find out that my review is incorrect and want to change it. Or an update has made a game/ program better.
For example:
TheLastMillennial's Review on Time Waster 2000 wrote:
This is a fun little program for solving boredom. As described, this program uses your graph screen to create a variety of neat patterns. Some suggestions I have for this is: More patterns! Because as far as I can tell there are only about 4-5 unique patterns (there are some that are just rotated 90 degrees), another suggestion would be to make the line change colors every time it does a new pattern. (this isn't hard to add in yourself though, just add [GraphColor(1,randInt(10,18 ))] after the [Wait 1] command. Overall a neat program to have on your calculator, it's very new at the time of this review so I hope future updates add improvements to make this program even better! [8/10]

This review is incorrect, there aren't just 4-5 unique patterns, the patterns are actually randomly generated. I would like to change this so I am not giving out false information.
Another example is Mateo's well-known Oiram. If you have seen his review page... it's a mess, however if the inexperienced reviewers could edit their non-review; it could be very beneficial.

Admins: I strongly recommend you look into adding this as a feature into Cemetech. I believe that it will be very beneficial to the experience we all know and love here.
Graphing Calculator
Thank you for your time,
Go make a paradox,
Have a good day.
I second this. I wish I could update some past reviews, or revote on a file when it has been updated Smile
I agree, as my program can have up to around 4000 different patterns! Not to hate on the review of course, because it would take forever to see all 4000!
Topic locked, I see this has already been linked to from the correct topic, Suggestions. Please continue discussion there.

Also, moving this out of General Open Topics and into the more relevant, Website category.