So my friend made a game on his ti-84 plus ce-t and i would like to know if it is possible to post the game in the archives so everyone can download and play it. Graphing Calculator
Definitely! Smile
Go to this page, choose a category, upload a zip file with all the necessary files in it, write a title and description, eventually add screenshots, and click on "Submit". An admin has to approve it, so it might take a while (usually 10 seconds upto 4 days) until it gets accepted or not Smile
Boyjo1 wrote:
So my friend made a game on his ti-84 plus ce-t and i would like to know if it is possible to post the game in the archives so everyone can download and play it. Graphing Calculator
Make sure to include a README.txt for instructions on how to play in the zip file!
These guys have everything covered. The particularly vital requirements are:
1) A zip file containing the calculator programs and a plain-text README.txt file with instructions on how to play it, and if necessary, author and license information.
2) A correctly capitalized title
3) A grammatically correct description
4) Optional: Up to 4 still or animated GIF screenshots, totaling up to 400KB.

We look forward to seeing the program!
I am wondering, where do we upload ICE files? To the Assembly programs section or the BASIC section?
Legoman314 wrote:
I am wondering, where do we upload ICE files? To the Assembly programs section or the BASIC section?

To the ASM section since it's compiled code. Even the source code isn't pure BASIC so the ASM section is the best place. Smile
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Legoman314 wrote:

To the ASM section since it's compiled code. Even the source code isn't pure BASIC so the ASM section is the best place. Smile

Well it is literally a full fledged ASM program... The ASM section is the right place because that's exactly what it is Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours