I have my TI-84 Plus and I am trying to download DCS, to ti Device Explorer just says but it just says "Search for devices" and doesn't find it. What should I do?
You can download TI-Connect CE which seems to be compatible with the TI-84 Plus, and is much better. If that doesn't work, something is wrong with the link cable.
When loading it I get the Error message Something went Wrong (Error code: 39).
hexagonnoah2 wrote:

Your batteries are low. Replacing them will fix the issue. Welcome to Cemetech! Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
hexagonnoah2 wrote:

Your batteries are low. Replacing them will fix the issue. Welcome to Cemetech! Smile

How do I replace them without clearing the RAM?
hexagonnoah2 wrote:
How do I replace them without clearing the RAM?

You can go into the memory management window by pressing [2nd][+][2][enter], and select which things you want to save into the archive, which will be denoted with a asterisk (*). This will prevent them from being deleted when you replace the batteries. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I successfully downloaded Doors CS.
hexagonnoah2 wrote:
Thanks! I successfully downloaded Doors CS.
Great! Let us/me know if you have any questions about Doors CS, or about other programs and programming.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours