Nine months ago in December of 2016, long-time Cemetechian Peter "PT_" Tillema was promoted to Global Moderator. PT_ had long been a particularly enthusiastic Cemetech member, both in his projects and in his work to promote and manage the community. He was already a moderator of three subfora, and had shown the leadership potential beyond his technical prowess for which we look in our moderation team. Since then, PT_ has continued his hard work, writing news articles, creating the ICE language, working on PHP and HTML backend work for Cemetech, and actively participating in behind-the-scenes work to keep Cemetech active and lively. The administration team has unanimously decided to promote PT_ to the rank of full Administrator. PT_ is also the first of our administrators to be based in Europe; we anticipate this will help ensure that Cemetech stays as relevant as possible to our European members and visitors. We look forward to continuing to work with PT_, and if you have any questions, concerns, bug reports, or ideas for Cemetech, don't hesitate to give him a shout!

Congratulations PT_!!! You've been there to help us all when we need it and have worked on amazing stuff. Great job, you deserve this 100%! Very Happy
Congrats PT_! I knew it wouldn't be long until you were an Admin Smile
I look forward continuing work on current and future projects with you!
!q 126
Congrats PT_! You totally deserve this! Very Happy
Congratulations, PT_! Well deserved Smile
I'm pleased to see such a competent developer and communicator has been promoted! This has been sorely needed to counterbalance the deadwood around here.
I've said it (multiple) times before, and I'll say it again.

Congrats, PT_! You REALLY deserve it!

Also, as TheLastMillennial said, !q 126.
Thank you for finally accepting a prominent and helpful member of the community who I feel will actually help to make a difference at Cemetech. Congratulations PT_!
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Thank you for finally accepting a prominent and helpful member of the community who I feel will actually help to make a difference at Cemetech. Congratulations PT_!
He has already done pretty much everything he'll be doing as an administrator, perhaps with the sole exception of accepting programs. PT_ has been very proactive.
Cheers, PT_! Good to see such a respectable and hard worker getting promoted. You earned it! Keep it up!

!q 126
KermMartian wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
He has already done pretty much everything he'll be doing as an administrator, perhaps with the sole exception of accepting programs. PT_ has been very proactive.

Then all the more reason to be promoted Very Happy
PT_, As we've said in IRC numerous times, has everything it takes to be a fabulous Cemetech Admin. Best of luck to you, PT_!
Great Job PT_!

I look forward to what you'll do with this new position. You earned this 100%.

Now you can make all those changes you wanted to.
Congratulation! A shiny new title for a deserving person.
Not only are you an exceptionnal coder, but you are willing to invest your time to better the community, and for that, I salute you.
Enjoy the title, change the site's theme to blue for me, just to mess with them a little Wink
Congrats PT_ and good luck.
Oh well, I woke up today and I was like WUT Razz Thanks for making me an admin @admins, and thanks @everyone else! Now you can poke me as well to do things, if you want to. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours