In the doors help page, it lists 84color.com as the website to install games and programs, but upon visiting, my browser told me the website was malicious and prevented me from visiting it. Is it a safe website? If not, will the link be removed next update?
It appears to have been taken over by someone else, and is coated with malicious ads and pop-ups.
I think a better place to get the games would be the Cemetech Archives Wink
link to archives

I completely agree.

Just look for games (for your specific calculator) that say "Requires Doors" or "Optimized for Doors" or something along those lines.

All of the other programs in your calc's folder should work.
Which Doors CS/CSE help page still lists 84color.com? We decided to let that domain go, and it does indeed seem to be coated with ads now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours