Over the past year or so, I have published 22 episodes of Train Simulator 2017 on YouTube, including 11 "produced" episodes and 11 live-streamed KermMartian Live episodes. I had briefly tried Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta when it was briefly around last year, but my AMD Radeon 6970 was starting to show its age, both in power and stability, and I could barely hit double-digit FPS in the beta. Therefore, I laid it aside until a few days ago, when I saw that Train Sim World was finally out of beta, with the original CSX Heavy Haul base and a Great Western Railroad DLC. Since I was able to temporarily borrow a much more powerful graphics card, albeit driving only 3 of my 5 monitors, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the core game and the DLC. Of course, I couldn't not do a Train Sim World video series, so without further ado, here's the introductory episode!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours