Kerm and I have been playing Heroes of the Storm on a semi-regular basis this summer, and thought it would be fun to invite people to join us. Teams can have up to 5 players, matches typically last 20-25 minutes, and game mechanics are vastly different from hero to hero (and map to map), so it stays fresh!
Looks nice! I'll see if I can't join.
*bump* This continues to be a pretty fun game to casually play (although I'm not sure I would describe elfprince13's play as quite so casual). You should join us! They also just introduced a new mode called Heroes Brawl that's pretty fun.
Ew, but it's a MOBA. Only... nerds... play MOBAs. XD
Nah, I would, but I really do dislike them. I cant seem to immerse myself in that kind of gameplay. :\
GTemples27 wrote:
Ew, but it's a MOBA. Only... nerds... play MOBAs. XD
Nah, I would, but I really do dislike them. I cant seem to immerse myself in that kind of gameplay. :\

I like playing MOBA's, but only when I am with friends or in a team of people that I know and can strategize with. Otherwise, the teams are too small to hope that everyone knows what they are doing. I have recently started playing Vainglory, a mobile moba that is pretty good, with a team of two friends. It is pretty fun.
I have the game downloaded and played for a bit, but I lost interest early on. I think it was the lack of a social aspect for me (as I have separated a bit from my old Blizzard Friends). I would love to start playing with some people and better learn the nuances of the game and build up a team we can enjoy playing with.
CHill wrote:

I like playing MOBA's, but only when I am with friends or in a team of people that I know and can strategize with. Otherwise, the teams are too small to hope that everyone knows what they are doing.

That may be a part of my issue with them, but I think that even if I were to be in a good team, I still wouldn't find the gameplay aspect of a MOBA to be enjoyable.
rivereye wrote:
I have the game downloaded and played for a bit, but I lost interest early on. I think it was the lack of a social aspect for me (as I have separated a bit from my old Blizzard Friends). I would love to start playing with some people and better learn the nuances of the game and build up a team we can enjoy playing with.
You should play with Elfprince13 and I; I agree that it's a lot more fun with friends (especially when they know what they're doing).
*bump* We still play lots and lots of Heroes, and you should too! You should also join the Cemetech group:

https://blizzard.com/invite/jELDqcnro

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours