Yes
 71%  [ 10 ]
No
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Introducing the Update Menu!
This is a menu where you can do many things:
-Easily upload new versions to your games with a dropdown menu
-View your past Updates (Statuses next to them (Ex: Accepted, Rejected))
-View pending updates
-Cancel updates
-And anything you'd like to suggest here!
How is this different than uploading an update now?
Alex wrote:

I'm pretty sure none of the things he listed are a part of the update menu now. Does this answer the question?
Better said: there is no update menu. These are excellent ideas though, which saves the admins some time accepting new programs. I don't understand this though:
mets11rap wrote:
Easily upload new versions to your games with a dropdown menu

Dropdown menu where? You can already update your program from the program homepage itself.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Alex wrote:

I'm pretty sure none of the things he listed are a part of the update menu now. Does this answer the question?

There's still the fact of the update menu. We don't have one, unless you're aware of one we aren't aware of? Rolling Eyes

My post was more to get information from him. Does he want this to be part of the "Upload New Version" link? My post was poorly worded, I should have asked how this incorporates into an existing process and expounded on that.

Is this going to be per program? Or a list of all the updates across all of ones programs? Knowing more about how this should work goes a long way.
I personally think that there are better ways for the admins to spend their time (like admin-ing and live-ing), I'm fine as it is.
PT_ wrote:
Better said: there is no update menu. These are excellent ideas though, which saves the admins some time accepting new programs. I don't understand this though:
mets11rap wrote:
Easily upload new versions to your games with a dropdown menu

Dropdown menu where? You can already update your program from the program homepage itself.

At the top of the menu there would be a "Submit new update to file" with a dropdown menu of all your filenames and a simple button to upload a zip. It's more of a "quick update" than a whole changing of the description and whatnot.

Alex wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Alex wrote:

There's still the fact of the update menu. We don't have one, unless you're aware of one we aren't aware of? Rolling Eyes

My post was more to get information from him. Does he want this to be part of the "Upload New Version" link? My post was poorly worded, I should have asked how this incorporates into an existing process and expounded on that.

Is this going to be per program? Or a list of all the updates across all of ones programs? Knowing more about how this should work goes a long way.

I mean this as in a seperate page.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours