Yeah, that was a tag clipping problem. Not sure exactly how that happened Shock Anyway, now I can respond to posts instantly!!
really? something else...I keep getting a popup with

Quote:
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:50:11 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26637#26637">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:49:38 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***KermMartian added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26636#26636">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:49:03 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26635#26635">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:47:53 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 has entered the room.
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:47:53 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 has logged in.
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:46:18 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***KermMartian added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26634#26634">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:44:34 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26633#26633">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:42:41 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 has entered the room.
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:42:41 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 has logged in.
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:36:57 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***KermMartian added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26632#26632">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:35:15 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***elfprince13 added a post in <A href="viewtopic.php?p=26631#26631">What's up with the constant loading</A>
<BR><SPAN class="saxred">13:34:02 </SPAN><SPAN class="saxgray">***KermMartian

also Im still getting Javascript errors randomly
Well, nearly, anyway Very Happy

SAX wrote:
13:49:38 ***KermMartian added a post in What's up with the constant loading
13:49:03 ***elfprince13 added a post in What's up with the constant loading
shoot, you finished posting before I was done editing

it would be the uber-coolness if you could combine everything into index.php like an Invision board Very Happy
That was a debugging popup. Tell me if you're still getting any popups.
JavaScript Error wrote:
Problem loading: Object Undefined
Got a line number on that?
nope. It didn't give one. also anyother cool features? and why does the refresh rate flashing in the side bar keep changing?

[edit] sorry, I typed that wrong

it was "Problem retrieving data: undefined"

also, for a little while, the refresh rate announcement was appending to itself
That's because you lost a connection. Smile I have a quick fix for that. Also, the reason the loading time changes is that I made it somewhat intelligent - it checks less frequently for updates if no actions have occured recently.
will we be able to use this to chat with each other in real time?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours