Personally, I would like SourceCoder 3 to allow the user to test ICE programs right there. Instead, I have to Export the file, send to my calc or to CEmu, compile it with ICE, then test it. I would like to be able to test the program right there.

EDIT: This would also require a TI84+CE Emulator in jsTIfied.........
View/ create ICE Sprites when the 'language' is ICE?

If I'm making a 11*32 sprite with the sprite maker prgm, it takes time to export, especially when I'm on my other computer, which is too slow... Razz
SM84CE wrote:
View/ create ICE Sprites when the 'language' is ICE?

If I'm making a 11*32 sprite with the sprite maker prgm, it takes time to export, especially when I'm on my other computer, which is too slow... Razz

You can do this already...
ICE Documentation Page 8:
"If you are using SourceCoder3, you can switch the program type to CSE TI-BASIC, and type a ".
This will open up a sprite editor. Create a new 16x16 sprite and start editing! This will automatically
insert the hexadecimals, so you don’t have to do that manually."
Those use the OS palete. I wanted the ICE palete, should have been clear on that.
I'd rename this topic to "SourceCoder3 ICE Suggestions". Wink Very Happy (Or maybe move it to the SC3 suggestions thread:P)

I'd probably just want a compiler that will compile for me on SC3 and then just have that be sent to the calc.

SM84CE: Would an interpreter work? Like the code gets "compiled" line by line, and read line by line on SC3 or some other (maybe new) emulator?
(If that's made, maybe a highlight a section to execute)

Also, SM84CE, you should make your sprite using a paint editor thing, and convert it using ConvPNG. It converted for me a 225 by 225 in 2 seconds. (Thanks MateoC!)
I wish we could use accents and letters like "ç" since I write in portuguese

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours