Hey Guys, i have an image I would like to put as my signature, as many cemetech-ians do. How do I do this?
When you click Edit Profile, scroll to the Signature field and look left. You should see: BBCode is ON

You can take it from there.
If you have an image yourself, you first need to make it available on the web, so that Cemetech can "fetch" it whenever it should be shown. A great service I would recommend is imgur.com. It supports most formats, but .svg will not work. You upload the picture and it is hosted there. Next, you want to note the image URL - not the page with the picture, the actual url of the image. It should end with .jpg (or .png, or whatever format you used). You may obtain it in Chrome by right-clicking the image and choosing "open in new tab". Then you may copy the URL. Other browsers will have other procedures.

Once you have the image's URL, you are almost done - you just need to actually embed it in your signature. Go to your account settings on Cemetech. You will find a text box for your signature there. It supports BBCode, which means that you can use the [img] tag to embed your image. Use [img]url.example.com[/img] and save the settings. When you reload any of your posts, the image should be in your signature.
Also, How do you change that red dot under your name like he did:

rohanmodi wrote:

Spam enough until you have more than 1000 posts Evil or Very Mad
He didn't.
PT_ wrote:
rohanmodi wrote:

Spam enough until you have more than 1000 posts Evil or Very Mad

PT, You have 1800 posts, yet you still have those red dots under your name. How come he doesn't?
ehh did you read what it says?
jcgter777 wrote:
ehh did you read what it says?

Umm yes? he is a cemetech expert. Why can't I have one that says Newbie
Some people get special chances to change the dots to a custom name
DanielSquad wrote:

How do they get these?
rohanmodi wrote:
DanielSquad wrote:

How do they get these?

Well, in fact, it's a special rank admins can hand out to special users. You can't do that yourself.
Additionally, you actually can't spam to level up. The moderators can simply delete some of your spam posts.
That's just for CEMETCH EXPERTS. Your "rank" can be named anything after you hit 1000 posts, as PT said. I don't think there's a way to get rid of the dots, and place something there other than CEMETCH EXPERTS, tho
PT_ wrote:
rohanmodi wrote:
DanielSquad wrote:

How do they get these?

Well, in fact, it's a special rank admins can hand out to special users. You can't do that yourself.

Ahh rip. Well okay thanks guys.
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to put a second banner in my signature, as many people have multiple.

I have the BBCode correct, but it won't show.

Edit: How do i make it so that instead of being under it is next to the first one?
rohanmodi wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to put a second banner in my signature, as many people have multiple.

I have the BBCode correct, but it won't show.

It is showing up under the first one. The signatures have a fixed height of 2.75rem (which ends up being 44px) to help with aesthetics. Make sure that both your banners are small enough to show up next to each other on your screen, and that you don't have any line breaks of course. The width is obviously variable, which means that one some screens it might show up and on others it might be under the first one.
Another general Cemetech etiquette note: responding to yourself before 24 hours elapsed is called double-posting, and is severely frowned upon. Please edit your post instead.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours