Hello everyone! I've recently gotten into some website stuffs so now I decided to make a blog. It's still a work in progress; I'll be adding more and more as time goes by. I think blogs are stupid personally, but I find them kind of fun to make I guess. Anyway, here's the link to my first ever site:

https://thehew.net

I've got a whole slew of posts in the backlog from the past couple of weeks. I'm looking to average around a post every other week; more depending on how I'm feeling Razz

Any feedback would be great!
looks cool! Some people (myself included) made site for calc (and other programming) projects, but this is new! Keep going, and don't forget the lettuce!
Very beautiful photos MateoConLechuga, thank you.
It look like my country (but i need to drive at least 10km to see such spectacle... )
Regards
I love how clean and modern it is. One thing though, is that the main text font looks a little big. Razz
I also like how the main image changes everytime you reload the page. Very creative. For that, though, you could make the central image slightly bigger to draw more attention to it, and likewise, make the text in that box bigger.
If you feel like it, try making the top thingy cycle every few seconds, to make more movement.

Edit: YOU NEED A FAVICON Evil or Very Mad
edit 2: I'm blind. But it's not as visible when you're on that tab. I be mistaken
Nice website with great pictures! Did you use a hosting site to host your website, or did you code all of it on your own using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript?
It's his own domain. thhew.net. No host? maybe. I don't know.
FrankzeeTank wrote:
Nice website with great pictures! Did you use a hosting site to host your website, or did you code all of it on your own using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript?

Those are completely different things Razz Yes, it is on a hosting site which hosts my custom html and things I guess. It is encased in the Materialize CSS framework which was customized. Thanks!
I like the indentation of the HTML, very Mateo-like.

Who are you hosted with if you don't mind me asking? Always on the lookout for a good deal.

Also waiting for the calc stuff to appear on there ......
tr1p1ea wrote:
I like the indentation of the HTML, very Mateo-like.

Who are you hosted with if you don't mind me asking? Always on the lookout for a good deal.

Also waiting for the calc stuff to appear on there ......

iPage. But don't listen to their frivolous deals and stupid website builder. Just need the base domain and hosting is all.
And yeah, calc stuff will probably be thrown in there at some point haha.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours