Hello Cemetech community! Recently, I have been looking into joining a server that consists of both a well structured survival map and an organized community and after doing some looking around, Cemetech has both of these and looks as if it has so much more to offer. In seeing this, I was wondering if I would be allowed to get white-listed in hopes that I can become a regular on the server.

A little background about myself first. I've been a minecraft player for around 4-5 years and have explored all types of servers and play styles, be it peaceful and strict to toxic and anarchy. I feel that as a player, I offer a decent amount of building expertise and know my fair share about the game and how it works and should be played. I've tried many different gameplay styles but always end up leaning more towards a nice approach on straight survival like the Cemetech server in this case.

I have read and understand the rules of the server and believe that I would have no trouble abiding by said rules. If I were to be whitelisted, I would do what is possible to become a more influential person in the community, whether it be for how I play the game, or how I act (in a good way not bad Very Happy). Thank you and I hope to see some of you on the server in the near future!
Whitelisted. Feel free to hop on.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours