On my Casio fx-cg50 calculator there is a usable examination mode that runs for 12 hours. In those 12 hours you are unfortunately not able to turn this mode off or to use certain features on your calculator . Is it possible to bypass the examination mode with a certain Downloadable software that let's you input a combination of buttons to exit this mode or to shorten the duration to let's say 1 hour... Or 1 minute?
No.
PT_ wrote:
No.

Could you go into more detail as to why? I'm not a calculator expert myself but it doesn't seem like an impossible task.
Exam mode exists for a reason, and it's certainly not the goal to somehow circumvent this. You are better off learning for this exam than trying to cheat. Smile
PT_ wrote:
Exam mode exists for a reason, and it's certainly not the goal to somehow circumvent this. You are better off learning for this exam than trying to cheat. Smile

Maybe I'm an impatient brat that doesn't really want to wait 12 hours to be able to use my calculator fully after making a test that was only 1 hour making my calculator incomplete for 11 hours.
Rather than the unhelpful reply you received, yes, it is possible to exit exam mode. Here's a guide on how to do it: https://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/004/fx-CG50_Soft_EN.pdf

See section β-3. It describes 3 different ways to exit exam mode. The section is called "Examination Mode" if you need help finding it.

Welcome to Cemetech, I hope that you realize that we aren't all terse Razz
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Rather than the unhelpful reply you received, yes, it is possible to exit exam mode. Here's a guide on how to do it: https://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/004/fx-CG50_Soft_EN.pdf

See section β-3. It describes 3 different ways to exit exam mode. The section is called "Examination Mode" if you need help finding it.

Welcome to Cemetech, I hope that you realize that we aren't all terse Razz

Thank you, it's really frustrating not being able to properly use my Calculator, thanks for understanding Very Happy
Is there absolutely no way to bypass exam mode, or like even making a fake overlay. Only for educational purpose use.
Just want to see the potential use of my calculator.
Nothing will be said on this topic because even if you're not planning to cheat, others could also use this information.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours