Hopefully this isn't considered necroposting. Smile

Here's my collection Very Happy Graphing Calculator TI-89

I have four graphing calcs. Here they are in order of obtaining them:
    TI-85 (ROM 10.0)
    TI-82 (has a somewhat bad LCD) (ROM 18.0)
    TI-84+ CE (BOOT Code 5.1.5.0014, BASE Code 5.3.1.0058)
    TI-89 (HW2, had AMS 2.05 when I received it, now it has AMS 2.09)

Here are the pictures.
As far as I know this topic is immune to necroposting Smile
CalebHansberry wrote:
As far as I know this topic is immune to necroposting Smile

Good to know, thanks Very Happy
I just found and bought a TI-83 plus SE VSC Marketing Sample on ebay. Seller said it is fully working and it looks like it is in great cosmetic condition for a calculator that is nearly 20 years old. I'll post a follow-up when it arrives (tracking says by June 7th).

For those who might be interested, here is my calcs.tiplanet.org profile where you can find most of my collection.
Wow, interesting! The TI-83+SE has always been my favorite calculator.
I just saw this forum, and I am just going to post my calculator collection because the forum told me to.

Here it goes.

*Ti-81
*Ti-82 (screen broke a few weeks ago)
*Ti-83 Plus (stolen a few years ago)
*Another Ti-83 Plus (somewhere lost in my house)
*Another Ti-83 Plus
*Ti-84 Plus (Lent it to my friend)
*Another Ti-84 Plus
*Ti-84 Plus Silver Edition
*Ti-84 Plus CE
*Ti-Nspire CX CAS
*Ti-92 Plus
*And a few other calculators that I lost track of

So that is my calculator collection.
I do collect calculators. I am planning on getting a ti-85 soon so I could try out the games under the ti-85 section in the downloads.

Thanks if you read my post. I appreciate it. I really don't show my calculators off like this, so sorry if I am being braggy. Bye now. Smile
dunlavdy wrote:

I do collect calculators. I am planning on getting a ti-85 soon so I could try out the games under the ti-85 section in the downloads.

Good man! Very Happy Good Idea
The 85 is really fun to play around with. The 85 downloads section here is relatively small, but TICalc has a lot for the 85. Also, you can check out my programs for the 85 Wink

Quote:
Thanks if you read my post. I appreciate it. I really don't show my calculators off like this, so sorry if I am being braggy.

I don't believe that you can really be "braggy" on this thread given that we are all just sharing our calculator collections. Smile

On the topic of your 82's broken screen, what does it look like?
It's nice to "brag" about the calc collection hehehehe Razz

Anyway I've updated my profile with new calcs I got lately - so far in 2019 I got:

https://calcs.tiplanet.org/mycalcs/profile.php?uid=1 for the whole list.

I just saw a post selling a TI-92 II for 30 euro, but it's a bit too far from me >.>
Adriweb wrote:
It's nice to "brag" about the calc collection hehehehe Razz

Anyway I've updated my profile with new calcs I got lately - so far in 2019 I got:
[picture removed]

https://calcs.tiplanet.org/mycalcs/profile.php?uid=1 for the whole list.

I just saw a post selling a TI-92 II for 30 euro, but it's a bit too far from me >.>

I'm officially jealous now... (as if I wasn't already) Razz
Adriweb uid=1 lol ... nice Smile.

I don't have loads of calcs, but I have a few:

TI-80
TI-81
TI-82
TI-83 x 2
TI-83+ x 2
TI-84+ SE x 2
TI-84+ CSE
TI-84+ CE
TI-85
TI-86
TI-Nspire
TI-Nspire CAS
Here’s mine:

-TI 84 Plus CE
-TI 34 Multiview
-an old Sharp that I don’t know the name of

Jealous?
@tr1p1ea well that's very nice - are you able to retrieve their datecode and hw rev? Razz
I currently have 8 calculators. I used to have two 84+ SEs, but gave one away to a budding calculator enthusiast. https://calcs.tiplanet.org/mycalcs/profile.php?uid=23
The Marketing Sample TI-83+SE VSC finally arrived today, it doesn't have a date code or a serial number since its pre-mass production. It has boot code 1.00 and was definitely assembled somewhere between the 4th week of February 2001 and June 2001.

The MB, LCD and VSC board codes are earlier than the ones on the previously oldest known TI-83+SE VSCs, but the main components are the same.
    pre-A mass production:
    - MB: 9TA867MB-42F
    - LCD: 9867LVB-31C
    - VSC: unknown

Marketing Sample:
    - MB: 9867MB-40D
    - LCD: 9867LVB-30B
    - VSC: 9867VISC-40D

Interestingly, the Fujitsu 29LV160 Flash-ROM chip is rotated over the RAM chip like on the TI-83+ from that period instead of being side by side like on other TI-83+SE VSCs.

There are also a bunch of small differences in the layout of the board and there are a handful of unpopulated pads which were removed in later board revisions (test points, although I wouldn't expect that there would be any hardware testing going on at that point, so it is probably the same board design as the earlier prototypes, but there obviously wouldn't be a need for all the test points in marketing samples).
Although there is no factory id, if there were one, it would be "I" (no surprises there since every single documented TI-83+SE VSC has been made there) because it says it was "MADE IN TAIWAN", and the only factory that produces TIs in Taiwan is Inventec.
Just added a Casio fx-9750GII to my calculator collection. Went to a flea market and found one still in a package for $5. That will give me something to play with for awhile trying to figure out everything it can do before I pull the batteries and put it with my other calculators. The guy selling it had another one in the package and I'll see him at another flea market on Saturday. Maybe I'll buy that one for $5 too. On the package it has the number fx-9750GII-WE . I don't know what the WE means and I couldn't find anything with a Google search.
In a couple days I will be getting a TInspire CX which makes my graphing calculator collection:

ti83+
ti83+ (Lost somewhere in my bedroom)
ti84+se (School calculator; put games on it even though i had to sign a paper that I wasn't)
ti86 (Batteries place corroded, somewhere in my house)
ti84+CE (Somewhere in my house, or at the library (or probably more specifically, in the hand's of some happy calculator nerd that he got a free CE), or at school)
tiNspire CAS (purchased for $2 at thrift store)
tiNspire CX (Bricked, not by me)
tiNspire CX (Coming in a couple days)

Now if Mom would have just bought me a phone, she could've saved a lot of money Very Happy
Calcuon wrote:
In a couple days I will be getting a TInspire CX which makes my graphing calculator collection:

ti83+
ti84+se (School calculator; put games on it even though i had to sign a paper that I wasn't)
ti84+CE (Somewhere in my house, or at the library, or at school)

Now if Mom would have just bought me a phone, she could've saved a lot of money Very Happy

What thrift store did you get a TiNspire for $2 at? That's an incredible deal. Was it damaged or something?
epsilon5 wrote:
Calcuon wrote:

ti83+
ti84+CE (Somewhere in my house, or at the library, or at school)

What thrift store did you get a TiNspire for $2 at? That's an incredible deal. Was it damaged or something?

ARC Thrift Store. And no it was perfectly functioning (even after i left it out in the rain and when i did retrieve it, i held it upside down and saw basically a waterfall come out of the calulator). Its OS wasn't updated and the most recent OS was released on the tinspire CAS in like 2006 Laughing
I found it in a section with a bunch of broken cameras.
Dollar store scientific calculator (surprisingly good quality for the dollar store)
HP-16C (1980s RPN programmer calculator)
Sharp PC-1401 (1980s BASIC-programmable scientific calculator)
Casio Prizm FX-CG50 (My newest calculator, first graphing calculator, and the best calculator I've ever used)
Here's the latest addition to my calculator collection. This came with a soft leather case and an instruction booklet. The calculator, case, and instructions are in near perfect condition. Found it at a flea market for 75 cents. I very much like finding old calculators that have the red led display.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 20 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours