Exactly as it says in the title. I was trying to experiment with trying a formula that works like Gauss's "x/2*(x+1)" formula, but like the factorial instead when all the buttons except the on button stopped working. It turns on and all, but the cursor only reacts if I press the on button. I have tried taking out the batteries for a long time, but it didn't work. I was reading other forums with people that suggested, that this was the ultimate place to go for calculator help.

Peace! - Vilmar
Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator
Sounds like you might have something stuck in the little link port on the top of the calculator or a stuck key.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Sounds like you might have something stuck in the little link port on the top of the calculator or a stuck key.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll try it out.
I was also wondering what calculator this is? Is it an older model?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours