So, as visible from my previous post, I was messing around with ICE. This is also not the first time my calc has been stuck in an infinite loop. Is there any way to force quit an ICE program, because it was pretty useful that you could press ON in BASIC. It's getting really annoying waiting days for it to reset. Anyone have any ideas?
You should be able to press the reset button on the back of the calculator with a paperclip, pencil, or another thin object.
Jeffitus wrote:
You should be able to press the reset button on the back of the calculator with a paperclip, pencil, or another thin object.

To expand on this, if you're doing on-calc programming you should use Cesium to backup your calculator so RAM resets don't delete anything important. I made a video a while ago spot lighting these features and how to use them here. Ideally you should install CEmu on your computer and debug using that.

P.S. You can also remove the battery as an alternative to pressing the reset button.
IMO, on a CE, reset button pressing is easier than removing the battery, for which I use power tools Razz
Thanks for all the responses! I didn't even know there was a reset button... Luckily though, I always backup my memory before testing, but thanks to all of you!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours